According to a new market research report published by Acute Market Reports “Grounding Bars Market (By Product Type: Telecommunications Grounding Bars (TGBs) and Telecommunications Mains Grounding Bars (TMGBs)) – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Landscape, 2018-2026”, the grounding bars market was valued US$ 880.5 Mn in 2017 and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 3.8%.
The telecommunication grounding bars market was valued at US$ 880.5 Mn in 2016 and expected to reach US$ 1,231.5 Mn in 2025, growing at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% from 2017 to 2025. Telecommunication grounding bars is a key component used in the overall telecommunication grounding systems across the world. The TGBs centrally connect various telecommunication systems and equipment stored in telecommunication cabinets within the telecommunication rooms. As per the American National Standard TIA-607-B created by the Telecommunications Industry Association, various metallic components such as enclosures, racks, surge protectors, ladders, routers, switches, cable trays and patch panels, among others require suitable telecommunications grounding. Owing to the regulating framework and mandates the demand for grounding bars is expected to grow continuously throughout the forecast period.
A considerable investment in commercial sector coupled with economic development is prominent factors in developing countries of Asia Pacific. Rapidly developing infrastructure in developing countries and flourishing telecommunication sectors provided bright opportunities for grounding bar market to prosper. Furthermore, ever-increasing commercial construction sector coupled with rising demand for high-speed Ethernet for various business purposes, there has been a growing demand for telecommunications grounding systems across the world. However, volatile prices of copper offer a major restraint to the grounding bars market. Manufacturers find it difficult to maintain their profit margins with continuously fluctuating raw material prices. The challenge is expected to retain its impact throughout the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Grounding bars market is quite fragment comprising of several local as well as established manufacturers. The market offers few roadblocks to new entrants as the manufacturing process for grounding bars does not require special skills or equipment. However, the new entrants are required to prepare themselves with robust business strategies before entering into the market in order to survive stiff competition. Similarly, established manufacturers also need to be on their toes with strategies such as acquisitions. For instance, in 2015, Pentair acquired Erico, a strategy which is in line with Pentair’s focus to expand its presence in the commercial and industrial sectors. Brand promotion is another major strategy adopted by the companies. Recently, Harger attended the International Converting Exhibition in Orlando, USA. The company exhibited its various products including grounding products in the exhibition. Similarly, Pentair Plc, the parent company of Erico, exhibited the products of its four brands including Erico, at the Hannover Messe in Hannover, Germany.
Key Analysis Covered:
• Recent market trends in grounding bars market and valuable prospects for grounding bar manufacturers
• Regulatory framework and government policies regulating the different aspects of grounding bars market
• Leading and fastest growing segments in terms of product type
• Most prominent geographical regions/ countries for grounding bars market
• Key analysis and market dynamics including market drivers, market challenges and key growth opportunities with respect to grounding bars market
• Detailed competitive landscape and market positioning for leading grounding bar manufacturers
The complete report is available at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/grounding-bars-market
The Global Grounding Bars Market is Segmented into:
By Product Type (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
By Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
*Complete segmentation list is on report page
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the grounding bars market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for grounding bars?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the grounding bars market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global grounding bars market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the grounding bars market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.