According to a new market research report published by Acute Market Reports “Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Market (by Type: Triangular Irregular Network (TIN) DEM and Raster DEM; by End-use Application: Geological Exploration & Surveys, Aerospace, Planning & Construction, Telecommunication, Mining, Metrology, Military & Defense, and Others) – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Landscape, 2018-2026”, the digital elevation model (DEM) market was valued US$ 746.7 Bn in 2017 and estimated to grow with a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Rapid urbanization and paradigm shift of telecom industry towards 5G networks are the most prominent factors for growth of digital elevation model. Digital elevation model (DEM) allows authorities and town planners to plan their development programs and budgeting according to topographical nature of key geographical areas. This helps to build better and safe infrastructure including bridges, dams, airports, highways and other essential public projects. Consequently, governments across the globe are looking for accurate and precise digital elevation models for their geographical assets. Growing telecom industries needs exact terrestrial information for macro and micro planning for infrastructure setup for the 5G network to provide optimum services to their customers. Therefore, telecommunication sector is emerging as one of the biggest consumers of digital elevation model. Besides, planning & construction and Telecommunication, aerospace, military & defense, geological exploration & surveys extensively used digital elevation model for understanding the earth’s surface in better aspects. All these end-use applications have considerable share in the overall digital elevation model market and expected to contribute even further in coming years.
The complete report is available at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/digital-elevation-model-dem-market
Improving accuracy and best possible graphical representation of acquired data is the major goal for the players in digital elevation model market. The market is consolidated with very few notable players competing with each other for market share. However, the survival and growth of these companies depend upon the perpetual advancement brought by these companies into their products. Continuous development of real-life graphics and precision up to few units is the major strategy incorporated by every company involved in developing digital elevation model. Consolidated market provides ample opportunity for new entrants capable of making an impact with upcoming technologies. However, dethroning current market leaders offer great challenges to budding companies in the overall digital elevation model (DEM) market. Few of the major notable players profiled in this research study includes TomTom International N.V., Harris MapMart, LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping, LLC., CompassData, Inc., DHI GRAS A/S, Telespazio SPA, Apollo Mapping, CATUAV, VRICON, PASCO Corporation, and NIRAS A/S among others.
Key Analysis Covered:
• Latest developments in digital elevation model market and growth opportunities for digital elevation model developers
• Growing demand for DEM from governments and military & defense encouraging the growth of digital elevation model market
• Different type of graphic interpretation methods used to provide most accurate and precise digital model of given topography
• Largest and fastest growing segments in terms of DME type and end-use applications
• Most prominent geographical regions/ countries for the digital elevation model market
The Global Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Market is Segmented into:
By Type (2016–2026; US$ Bn)
By End-use Application (2016–2026; US$ Bn)
Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Bn))
*Complete segmentation list is on report page
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the digital elevation model dem market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for digital elevation model dem?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the digital elevation model dem market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global digital elevation model dem market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the digital elevation model dem market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.