The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Global Breast Imaging Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026,” the global breast imaging market was valued at US$ 2,334.2 Mn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 4,945.3 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2018 to 2026.
According to American Cancer Society (ACS) research findings breast cancer is typically manifested with no symptoms when the tumor is small which makes early detection of prime importance. The most com+++mon physical symptom is a painless lump. In certain cases the cancer spreads in the lymph nodes present in the underarms region. The other symptoms related to breast cancer are breast pain, thickening, and nipple abnormalities such as erosion & blood discharge. Breast cancer is classified on the basis of location and aggressiveness of the disease. Ductal carcinoma is the most common type which occurs within the ducts that transport milk to the nipple. Metastatic breast cancer, inflammatory breast cancer, and triple negative breast cancer are the other types of breast cancer occurring in the women population. The occurrence is highly variable in different ethnic and racial groups throughout the globe.
Browse the full report Breast Imaging Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026 at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/breast-imaging-market
Mammography is still considered as the most preferred equipment for the diagnosis of breast cancer. The limitations associated with mammography are the false positive and false negative inferences which results in more diagnostic tests and follow up visits which becomes stressful for the ailing patient. Tomosynthesis is the advanced version of mammography which provides high resolution 3D images of breast related diseases. Breast ultrasound will register rapid growth during the forecast period 2018 to 2026 on account of key parameters such as high resolution, better patient compliance during diagnosis and safety in pregnant women & women with breast implants as there is no risk of radiation exposure.
In the present scenario North America is leading the regional segment owing to key factors such as rising prevalence of breast cancer in women population availing hormone replacement therapy. Domicile of market leaders in the breast imaging devices such as Philips Healthcare and Siemens Healthcare GmbH drive the market growth in Europe. Asia Pacific is set to register impressive growth during the forecast period on account of proactive government initiatives to educate women regarding breast cancer and implementing effective diagnosis at primary healthcare centers. Middle East & Africa and Latin America serve as a lucrative market for key players to promote business expansion through inorganic and organic market growth strategies.
The market leaders that influence the breast imaging market growth are Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc., Dilon Technologies, Inc., Fujifilm Holding Corporation, GE Healthcare, Gamma Medica, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Sonocine, Inc., Toshiba Corporation and Siemens Healthcare GmbH.
Key Market Movements:
• Rising prevalence of breast cancer and increasing public health awareness regarding cancer chemotherapy and its adverse effects
• Supportive regulatory environment for the market growth of breast imaging devices
• Technological advancement in the ergonomics and diagnosis parameters installed in the breast imaging devices
The Global Breast Imaging Market is Segmented into:
By Technology Type (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
*Complete segmentation list is on report page
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the breast imaging market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for breast imaging?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the breast imaging market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global breast imaging market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the breast imaging market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.