The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzers Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026,” the global hemostasis/coagulation analyzers market was valued at US$ 3,650.1 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 9,548.0 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2018 to 2026.
Growing incidence of blood disorders is mainly attributed to the growth of hemostasis analyzers market. Hemostasis/coagulation tests are ideally performed for three reasons: disorder diagnosis, screening for coagulation disorders and therapy monitoring. Hemostasis tests are performed on almost every hospitalized patient, as bleeding history is the most reliable predictor of bleeding risk in any procedure. Hemostasis analyzers assist in treating patients with bleeding disorders and abnormal blood clotting. Perpetual innovation in technology and miniaturization has led to commercialization of many novel devices that have quick turnaround time and also can be used in point of care settings. Furthermore, growing awareness and demand for technologically advanced medical treatments, support from governments and growing adoption of laboratory automation urges the demand for novel coagulation analyzers.
Browse the full report Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzers Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026 at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/hemostasis-coagulation-analyzers-market
The global hemostasis/coagulation analyzers market is segmented based on test types, product types, and end users. Among the test types, routine coagulation tests occupy the largest share of the global market. A large number of these tests being performed for almost all surgical procedures and treatments mainly assists in the dominance of this segment. Growing adoption of specific tests such as VWF assays and thrombophilia testing in the light of growing awareness and prevalence of coagulation disorders will facilitate faster growth rate to diagnostic hemostasis assays segment. Currently, between devices (analyzers) and consumables, the former segment holds larger revenue share globally. Higher cost and consistently growing purchase of these systems both in laboratory and point of care settings are attributed to the prominence of devices segment.
Based on end users, the global hemostasis/coagulation analyzers market is studied for hospitals & clinics, diagnostic laboratories, and research institutions. Among these, the diagnostic laboratories segment dominated the global market. Greater preference of analyzing samples in specialized laboratories mainly drives this segment. The uptake of hemostasis analyzers is high in research institutions due to the surge in the number of clinical trials being undertaken for treatment development and innovating diagnostic solutions.
In 2017, North America dominated the global hemostasis analyzers market in terms of revenue, due to the existence of developed healthcare infrastructure, a multitude of R&D initiatives, a high number of organ transplant and general surgeries being performed in the region and so on. On the other hand, Asia Pacific region will witness the fastest growth on the global front. Growing awareness about hemostasis, increasing disease prevalence both genetic and lifestyle linked and increasing healthcare expenditure are the major drivers of this regional market.
The competitive front of the hemostasis industry is intense and is characterized by the presence of several multinational players. The major market players have intensified their R&D efforts towards the development of technologically advanced and more accurate analyzers. They are also undertaking penetration measures to enter the untapped markets of the Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the key players engaged in the global hemostasis/coagulation analyzers market are Alere Inc. (Abbott Laboratories, Inc.), F-Hoffmann La Roche, Sysmex Corporation, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher), Nihon Kohden Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens Healthcare (Siemens AG), International Technidyne Corporation (Werfen), and Beckman Coulter Inc.
Key Market Movements:
- Growing incidence of hematological diseases and increasing preference for coagulation tests in all surgical procedures
- The rapid evolution of healthcare infrastructure in untapped markets of Asia Pacific
- Growing preference for novel compact and automatic analyzers that can be used in point of care settings
- Growing efforts to commercialize novel drugs for the treatment of coagulation disorders
- Rapid penetration of major market players in the emerging regions and Asia Pacific, parts of Latin America and Middle East & Africa
The Global Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzers Market is Segmented into:
By Test (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
By Products (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
By End User (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)
*Complete segmentation list is on report page
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the hemostasis coagulation analyzers market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for hemostasis coagulation analyzers?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the hemostasis coagulation analyzers market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global hemostasis coagulation analyzers market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the hemostasis coagulation analyzers market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.